From Wednesday 8 September we will be operating at our Omahu Road premises under the new Delta Level 2 conditions.
Our sales and service teams are ready to help you as usual, however everyone will be strictly adhering to mask and social distancing protocols.
Please contact us first before bringing units in – We will have a dedicated area for drop-off of sprayers – you will be required to follow the safety instructions from our staff onsite.
PARTS & SALES
Customers can NOW shop instore, but legally you must wear a face covering, and must keep a 2 metre distance from all other people in-store and on site, except for your own friends and family.
We are committed to providing you with a continuing high level of support when you need us over the coming weeks, albeit under these different operating protocols.
At COVID-19 Level 2 status this means:
- Normal operating hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- You must pre-book sprayer servicing and support.
- Please contact us by phone in the first instance to arrange to drop off sprayers for servicing at our workshop on Omahu Road. Social distancing protocols will apply.
- Where possible please place orders ONLINE for parts, spares, and sprayers. Orders will be actioned the same day as per our normal timeframes for delivery by contactless courier or road freight .
- Urgent parts/spares may be pre-ordered by phone and collected from our dedicated pick-up point.
Huge thanks to all NZ’s essential workers who have played such an important part in getting us to Level 2. Let’s keep up the good work team NZ!
Greg and the Sprayshop team.