Covid-19 Level 4 Service & Support Availability
With the swift changes of the last few days, we, like you, have had to review how we do business, keeping the health and safety of our staff and customers at the forefront of our minds.
We understand many of our clients will continue to operate through the lock-down and we hope everyone is able to successfully harvest, store and ship their crops.
We are committed to providing you with a continuing level of support over the next 4 weeks, or as long as it takes, but will be offering reduced services.
At COVID-19 Level 4 status this means:
- We will be offering servicing and support for emergency breakdowns or parts requirements only.
- Our premises will be closed for business from 5pm on Wednesday afternoon (25 March) until the Level 4 alert is lifted.
- We will still be available from 7:30am – 5pm by phoning 06 8795720, with limited staff available.
- If you have an urgent servicing requirement, please contact us by phone in the first instance.
- If you have an urgent parts requirement, please contact us by phone in the first instance.
- Online orders will be actioned and sent out as soon as possible, but this will not be on a daily basis.
Rest assured, we will do our best to provide ongoing service and support to all of our customers who are still operating.
For your convenience, we have provided a services availability and contact details flier if you wish to print it or share it with your teams.
We wish you, your teams and families all the best during these testing times and hope the next 4 weeks of national shutdown helps us all to get back on track and beat this.
Greg and the Sprayshop team.