From Tuesday 28 April we will be operating at our Omahu Road premises under Level 3 conditions. Our sales and service teams will be back on deck and ready to help you as usual but everyone will be strictly adhering to social distancing protocols.
We’d like to just acknowledge the role that all NZ’s essential workers have played during Level 4 and for the sacrifices many in our community are making. Thanks to everyone for your kindness, patience and the role you are playing on behalf of our great little nation.
What does Level 3 meant at Croplands Sprayshop?
You must contact us first before bringing units in – We will have a dedicated area for drop-off of sprayers – you will be required to follow the safety instructions from our staff onsite.
PARTS & SALES
Customers are still NOT able to shop instore, but if necessary we can trade without physical contact. Please place orders through our online store wherever possible, or contact us by phone or email. Despatch will be via contactless courier or road freight delivery.
You will need to contact us by phone first to place an order and we will advise when it is ready to collect. We will have a Dedicated Pick-Up Area for urgent orders. We will advise you of this process along with safety protocols at the time of your phone call. Signage will assist you when you arrive.
We encourage you to use the online store for your requirements but if it is urgent and you need to collect your order, please contact us first before coming to our premises.
We are committed to providing you with a continuing high level of support when you need us over the coming weeks, albeit under these different operating protocols.
At COVID-19 Level 3 status this means:
- Normal operating hours of 7:30am – 5pm will resume on Tuesday 28 April and will continue during Level 3.
- You must pre-book sprayer servicing and support.
- Please contact us by phone in the first instance to arrange to drop off sprayers for servicing at our workshop on Omahu Road. Social distancing protocols will apply.
- Where possible please place orders ONLINE for parts, spares, and sprayers. Orders will be actioned the same day as per our normal timeframes for delivery by contactless courier or road freight .
- Urgent parts/spares may be pre-ordered by phone and collected from our dedicated pick-up point.
For your convenience, we have provided an updated flier outlining our service and sales protocols and contact details if you wish to print it or share it with your teams.
We do hope everyone is staying well and has been successfully able to harvest, store and ship their crops during Level 4.
Greg and the Sprayshop team.